Current Call for Applications
Deadlines and Dates
- Application deadline: The program is currently not open for applications
- Selection process: Selection decisions will be made by members of the ▶ KHYS steering committee at a meeting in late July 2022
- Funding period: All of the planned activities should ideally take place in 2022.
- The applicant has to be a postdoctoral researcher with a doctoral degree and is doing research at KIT for a ▶ qualification phase that generally takes up to three years.
- The applicant has to be a ▶ member of KHYS.
- The superior of the postdoc has to support the application.
- The KIT applicant has to conclusively state how the modules applied for support his/her career strategy.
- Applicants must meet the application deadline stipulated.
- The application documents must be complete and formally correct.
Please send the following documents as a single PDF file in the order listed below to ▶ conys∂khys.kit.edu. All documents should be in English. Concerning the annexes A to C you only have to fill in the annex(es) for the module(s) you apply for. Please send the Excel table as a separate attachment and exclusively in an Excel file format.
- ▶ Application Form
- ▶ Annex A - Module 1
- ▶ Annex B - Module 2 – including a letter of intent by the guest stating his/her interest in coming to KIT
- ▶ Annex C - Module 3
- CV including date of birth and course of studies (discipline, duration, place, grade)
- Scan of doctoral degree and certificate (if applicable including transcript of records)1
- Scan of master degree and certificate (if applicable including transcript of records)1
- ▶ Assessment Form by the Superior shows his/her support for the applied measures and assesses the benefits of the chosen modules (if desired, the superior can also send it directly to KHYS)
- ▶ Key Data Application (Excel table)
- Compliance with application requirements
- Scientific track record of the KIT applicant (i.e. previous scientific achievements, publications, awards etc.)
- Conclusiveness of description of the choice of modules and how they will support the applicant’s career strategy
- Submissions from applicants who are at an early stage of their postdoc period are more likely to be successful
- Assessment by superior