Information for Applicants
Application deadline extended!
- Deadline for applications: January 15, 2023
- Funding decision: approx. end of February 2023
- Funding period: start of journey 12 months after receiving the grant approval
- You must be a doctoral researcher at KIT (i.e. you have been accepted by a KIT Department or you are doing your doctorate at a different university but have your main research focus at KIT) and have been officially accepted as a doctoral researcher by the respective department ("Fakultät") or
- You are a postdoctoral researcher.
- You must be a ▶ member of KHYS.
- During your research stay abroad, you must continue to receive payment from your employer respectively scholarship provider (at least equivalent to the payment received for a half-time position in the remuneration grade TVL-E13).
- For doctoral researchers: Your research project abroad must not be a fundamental component of your doctoral research but instead an expansion thereof. Accordingly, the results must also be incorporated in your dissertation.
- You must meet the application deadline stipulated.
- Your application documents must be complete and formally correct.
Guidelines and Templates
Please make sure to always use the current documents available for download.
Research Travel Grant
Go back to the program's homepage.Link
If you have any questions regarding the Research Travel Grant, please contact us at
▶ researchtravelgrant∂KHYS kit edu.
▶ Eva Lichtenberger will be happy to provide you with personal counseling.