Doing a Doctorate at KIT

As a doctoral researcher at KIT you can enjoy excellent research conditions in an international environment. KIT offers you many different forms of doing a doctorate (e. g. within a doctoral program) including natural sciences and engineering, economic, social and human sciences.

Moreover, you are provided with extensive interdisciplinary qualification possibilities as well as personal support and advice, so that you are prepared for your career in the best possible way.

The following pages inform you about doing a doctorate at KIT. In particular, the ▶ Guidelines for the Doctorate at KIT provide useful information on how to shape the doctoral phase. If you need further information or would like to ask specific questions, we are looking forward to your e-mail at  info does-not-exist.khys kit edu.



Registrierung mphillips007 - iStock
Registration with KHYS

Register with KHYS right at the beginning of your doctorate.