Information for applicants
- Deadline for applications: Monday, November 1st, 2021
- Funding decision: approx. middle of December 2021
- Funding period: 12 months after receiving the grant approval
- You must be a doctoral researcher at KIT (i.e. you have been accepted by a KIT Department or you are doing your doctorate at a different university but have your main research focus at KIT) and have been officially accepted as a doctoral researcher by the respective department ("Fakultät") or
- You are a postdoctoral researcher.
- You must be a ▶ member of KHYS.
- During your research stay abroad, you must continue to receive payment from your employer respectively scholarship provider (at least equivalent to the payment received for a half-time position in the remuneration grade TVL-E13).
- For doctoral researchers: Your research project abroad must not be a fundamental component of your doctoral research but instead an expansion thereof.
- You must meet the application deadline stipulated.
- Your application documents must be complete and formally correct.
Guidelines and templates
Please make sure to always use the current documents available for download.