Deadlines and dates:
- The coming application deadline is 19th January 2014.
- Application decisions will be made by the beginning of February 2014 the latest. (You will be notified of the outcome of your application by e-mail. Please do not send us any enquiries while waiting for this notification.)
- Earliest begin of funding period: 1st April 2014
- Please note that the projects must be finished until October 31th, 2014.
- The KIT junior researcher and the visiting junior researcher must make a joint application for the KHYS visiting researcher scholarship.
- The KIT supervisor must provide the visiting junior researcher with an adequate workspace.
- The KIT junior researcher must be a doctoral researcher (officially accepted by the faculty) or postdoctoral researcher (up to two years after graduation).
- The KIT junior researcher must be a member of the KHYS Network. For further information, please click here.
Please send the following documents as one single PDF file in the order listed below to Gaststipendium. Only complete applications sent within the deadline will be taken into consideration. ∂khys kit edu
- Cover letter
- Completed application form <Download application form (Word)>
- CV of the KIT junior researcher (incl. grades)
- Letter of acceptance as a doctoral researcher from the faculty (KIT or external university as the case may be)
- Letter of recommendation by the KIT supervising Professor (1 page max.)
- Written statement of commitment by the KIT supervisor <Download template (Word)>
- CV of the visiting junior researcher (incl. grades)
- Letter of recommendation by the supervisor of the visiting junior researcher (his/her home institut)
Once the guest stay has been finished successfully both the host and the guest are due to submit a final report (10 pages max., PDF) within six weeks. Reporting obligations are mandatory in order to participate in the KHYS Visiting Researcher Scholarship.