Please submit the following documents by October 4, 2020 solely in digital form (in a single PDF file, not including the dissertation and the xls table) in the order listed below to KHYS:
- Letter of recommendation by the supervisor of KIT describing the scientific achievements to date and the assessment of the candidate’s (research) personality (max. 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae (including information on the duration of the candidates’ studies and doctoral research, awards, stays abroad, social commitment, patents, conference contributions. Please indicate whether the contribution has been a presentation, poster or a publication in the proceedings)
- List of publications (please divide your list in publications before/after the completion of the doctoral research phase and indicate whether the publications have been peer-reviewed)
- Copy of the doctoral certificates
- Copies of other certificates (Bachelor/Vordiplom certificate, Master/Diplom/Magister certificate)
- Dissertation (please submit as a separate PDF file)
- ▶ xls table (please submit separately)
Only complete applications will be considered. Please send your application via e-mail to ▶ Dorit Dietel-Kronwald. If you have any further questions concerning the application, please feel free to call us: +49 721 608 46223.
Selection and award ceremony
The award winners will be selected by the ▶ Council for Research and Promotion of Young Scientists (CRYS) . The final decision is made by the Executive Board. The award ceremony will be part of the President's Banquet.